Hubby's first Kayak

Introductions

Hello.  I'm Samantha Fury and I write Christian Romance Novels.  Most of the time I write about novels and self publishing, but this blog is going to be about Kayaks.


My husband bought his first Kayak last year and now he has three.  He takes some great pictures, and I started this blog so I could share some of those images and tell you about the Kayaks he's buying and riding.




Ford Festiva 
The first one was red and he no longer has it but I'll share the image.  The car also that we had at the time barely would contain Old Red.  As you can see, a Ford Festiva is not the best kind of transportation for a Kayak.

I keep telling my hubby that he should write a Mystery novel about his adventures in the Kayak.  It seems to be very relaxing for him, and it is for me too. I can get some writing done while he's out taking more pictures for me to post on this blog.



The first Kayak he owned was a Wilderness System Pamlico 120. He says that Wilderness Kayaks are some of the best out there.  He found this one from Craig's list.  It didn't stay in our Kayak Stables for long and he sold it to his sister in law.  He often tells me that he wishes he'd kept it also.

My husband is of the idea that you never give anything away or sale it once you have acquired it. He took Old Red out on a few trips and it was with this Kayak that he fell in love with the sport.


Samantha Fury
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next adventure and images from Kayak Country.

Samantha Fury






Comments

  1. Adorable Samantha. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you do what you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he sure does love it and it gives me something fun to write about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kayaks Time Alone