Kayaks Time Alone

Kayak Country Second Post 
 
Greetings
I hope you've been well since our last talk. I've heard over and over I can't wait until it gets warm enough to get out on the lake.  I wonder what the temperature of the water is. Do you all have the number to the Marina on your speed dial?









Peace and Quiet
Why do you gt out on the kayak do you like to fish do you like that time alone. Do you like feeling you're out there with nothing but you the water and God.  I think if you like the water and fishing that kayaking would be right down your alley.  I'm sure there are a few people that ruin the fun for most by blasting out some kind of loud rude sounding music. I wish people like that could learn what headphones are for.





Beauty in Nature 
Hubby takes so many nice pictures when he's out on the lake, and I've watched those strange u tube videos about people having bears and otters climb on top and take a ride with them. I'm not sure I'd want something like that to happen to me, but it would be a way to get really close to some nature. I was pretty close to some wild black bears once.  I was younger then and actually went chasing over the hill trying to get a closer look. I'm not sure I'd do something like that now. I hope I've learned better, but have I?



 

Jack Russell 
Hubby is always talking about taking Jack along on one of his trips, let me tell you there would be no peace and quiet then for sure. There would be a barking sound traveling down the river, people giving him dirty looks for all the noise. But I guarantee there would be those words that I have heard over and over for the last nine years.  He's so cute.  If I had a dollar for ever time I hear that I could buy a car, maybe a new kayak.







Cold Waters 
The water at this point in our area of the world is still at about 45 degrees, pretty cold if you happen to fall out of your boat. It could be dangerous even at that temperature.  Hubby doen'st have a wet suit but my guess is by this time next year he will have one. There has been some beautiful winter days that he could have taken the Kayak out for a spin, but it was just too cold. I'm sure that he'll be working on getting out on the lake in the next few days and we'll have more great pictures to share. 




Till next time. Camp safe and always wear your life jacket.

Samantha Fury is the author of the Popular Street Justice Series
she's written many articles on book covers, for Indie Authors.  
She operates several Indie Groups. Editing Services, Cover Artist, 
Helpful Indie Facebook Groups, and a wonderful Forum 
just for Indie Authors.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hubby's first Kayak